Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tool# 6 Using Web Tools to Promote Communication in and out of the Classroom

I created a bulletin board using Wallwisher. I made a model of a list of the things I made during summer break. There are many different things that can be done in a bulletin board and I chose to create a list because we spend a lot of time at the beginning of the year modeling how to write lists. This tool will be a fun way to encourage students to create our class lists. I am sure my students will have fun sharing information and collaborating to create list and many other documents. Skype is another great tool I found appropriate to use in my classroom. I created an account and I plan to start using it from the beginning of the school year. It will be a great learning experience for me and my students to communicate with students and teachers from other classrooms in the school and from the district.

1 comment:

  1. skyward.. Oh Skype! Yes, easy to get into other classrooms! The challenge is finding other classrooms. I thin Edmodo could really open some doors for you that way!

    ReplyDelete