- Create an iTunes account
- Search and download an App
- Sync my Ipad to my laptop
As for managing the devices, I think that the most important thing to do is to teach students clear expectations and consequences for the proper use of the devices. I will plan several minilessons to make students familiar with the devices and how to operate them. Students will understand that it is all about taking good care of the devices and using them in a safe way. I found the following tips for managing the devices very helpful.
- Post a set of rules relating to Ipad/Ipod use.
- Use fully charged devices during the day/no tangled cords.
- Choose a student helper to actively monitor the use of the devices.