Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tool#11 Self Assessing and Reflecting

1. Some of my favorite tools are:

  • Dropbox
  • Edmodo 
  • Wallwisher 
  • Blogs
  • Storybird
I plan to have students create stories using Storybird. Students hold back at the beginning of the year when encouraged to make their own stories out of fear that they do not know how to draw well. I think they will enjoy working with this tool because they will be able to select the images to go with their story with ease.

2. I am excited about the learning that will take place in my classroom next school year. I understand I still have a lot to learn about this new way of learning but at the same time feel confident that 11 tools has been a good start for this change. When I look into this upcoming school year I see technology taking an active hands on role along with the work stations that they have. I feel comfortable with these tools and I see the positive value they are to bring my students.

 3. Yes, when I first began the 11 tools I was confident that I would take the most out of the program but did not expect to find such large amounts of tools that are simple and easy to use. Before this program I had explored these resources but had not really familiarized my self with them. I fully intend on doing so now with confidence and look forward to exposing my students to what the 21st century has to offer them.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your 21st century learners in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! you are done. I'm sure you will apply this great tools with your students for their success.

    ReplyDelete